Sunday, August 3, 2014

6-Week Challenge take 2

I (kind of) did the Eat to Live 6- Week Challenge that started in April and went til June. I did lose about 20 pounds, but not all of them were within the 6 weeks. I hadn't actually read the bit about how to do the 6-Week challenge, so it was somewhat of a flop. This time I intend to  take the challenge and go with it. I start tomorrow. Right now I've got beans soaking, getting them ready for making into tastiness, and my fridge is still full of half wilted vegetables from all the stuff I buy and don't get to in time because of the last challenge and not doing as well with it as I'd like. This time, I intend to make the food and eat it better than last time. We'll see how it goes. I still intend to get rid of about 20 pounds or more, but this time I'm going to go for losing more weight until I get to where my body is happy and healthy. Currently, I'm pretty sure I'm 80-100 pounds away from that, but I'll let my body determine what a healthy weight is, and I'll give it what it needs so it can be happy.

Here's to health!

No comments: