Monday, October 29, 2007

Week 6, and still alive!

I'm almost halfway through the Quarter at my school(Yes, it's a quarter system, not semester, so it means a LOT more cramming 'cause you learn the same amount as you would in a semester system, with a month less time to learn it in) And I'm doing fairly well in my classes(I think), my car hasn't died on me yet(though the water pump had to be replaced...), my work load hasn't killed me(yet, and it only made me slightly insane, but I was already insane so it just added to the fun.)
Only 8 or so more weeks until Christmas break!
My project for my sculpture class is finally started(a tower of metal disks welded together)
My church calling is going pretty well.
I'm only marginally sleep deprived.
and only two to three days a week do I have 13 or so hour days.
As my supervisor says, "Life is good."

No comments: